Deadline for Submission: May 31, 2021
Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations.
Maximum 1 abstract per presenting author
You will be notified if you have been accepted for an e-poster presentation in June 2021
Benefits for CONy Abstract Submitters:
- Opportunity to network with experts in the field of neurology from all over the globe
- Globalizing your research
Topics for Submission:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson’s Disease
While submitting your abstract, please add the following information:
- Contact details of the presenting author(s)
- Details of affiliations of the author(s): institution, city, country
- Full name(s) of the author(s)
- Title of the abstract
Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words and cannot include tables and graphs
Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com mentioning your name, serial number and abstract title.