1. Support items are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
2. All support and exhibition prices quoted are in EURO and are subject to VAT
3. All payments must be received before the beginning of the Congress. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits
4. Time slot allocation will be based on level of support and approval from the Organizing Committee
5. It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with the regulations of the local authorities, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines
6. The Congress Organizer reserves the right to accept or decline offers of support and application for exhibition space
7. The Congress Organizer reserves the right to amend the published floorplan should it be deemed necessary for the benefit of the exhibition and the Congress as a whole
8. Please note that the Congress Organizer must approve all exhibition stand designs
9. All benefits: (logo, profile, insert, advertisement and registration) that are mentioned as part of the Supporter/Exhibitor packages are to be provided as per Comtecmed specifications and deadlines to ensure maximum exposure at the Congress
10. Merkur is the sole logistic supplier for the CONy Congress. All materials sent directly to the venue (not via our logistic agent AKA Merkur) will not be under Comtecmed’s responsibility. We are not liable if the shipment does not arrive due to customs clearance issues or any other delays that might occur .
Cancellation of support must be made in writing to Comtecmed.
Upon cancellation, Comtec will retain:
– 10% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 6 or more months prior to the Congress
– 50% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 4 months prior to the Congress
– 100% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 3 or less months before the Congress