Deadline for Submission: June 15, 2021
The 15th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy) brings together academic and industry scientists in the field of neurology. It provides a platform for international experts to discuss and compare experience.
The core of the CONy Congress are the debates which enable participants to discuss unresolved issues with world leading experts. The Congress aims to provide the most recent data armoring the clinician with reliable, up-to-date scientific information, helping in everyday patient care.
The CONy congress is offering a limited number of Young Investigator Scholarships.
The top 2 scholars will receive the opportunity to present a 10-minute oral presentation
Who is eligible?
The applicant must be a neurology resident, fellow, graduate student or postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than four years of postdoctoral training. Physicians in training or equivalent scientists are eligible to apply.
How to apply?
- The applicant is required to submit an abstract of his/her research
- The applicant is required to present the corresponding poster at the meeting
- The applicant must be able to provide support documentation confirming graduate student/postdoctoral fellow status
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
Each scholarship provides
- One Complimentary Congress registration
- A grant of EUR 180 towards the cost of travel and accommodation
- An opportunity to present a research poster
- Scholars will have name recognition in the program and website.
- Accepted abstracts will be published as part of the Congress scientific program and on the website.