ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 20, 2023 AT 12:00 AM CET
Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract for e-Poster presentation.
The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts.
Maximum 1 abstract per presenting author.
Benefits for CONy Abstract Submitters:
- Access to attend the entire scientific program (including refreshment breaks and lunches as published) throughout the 3 days of the congress
- Opportunity to network with experts in the field of neurology from all over the globe
- Globalizing your research
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the CONy 2024 congress website
- Accepted abstracts will be published in IOS Press Journal: Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience
Awards to best e-Posters
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson’s Disease
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract and chosen topic
- Family names and initials of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel., fax)
Please note: Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
About abstract submission:
Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.
Please note: You will be able to update and/or make changes to your submitted abstract until the submission deadline date, using your email address and password which will be provided for you upon completing your submission.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and abstract title.